About a week ago this sweet, adorable man passed away. He was the president of my church, and a wonderful wonderful leader. Today I watched the broadcast of his funeral services, including a documentary of his fantastic life. If you ever want to learn of this great man, I assure you he will make you proud of the job you are doing, and empower you to want to be even better. And did I mention that he is just so adorable??? Thank you President Hinckley, for your life of service.Saturday, February 2, 2008
president hinckley.
About a week ago this sweet, adorable man passed away. He was the president of my church, and a wonderful wonderful leader. Today I watched the broadcast of his funeral services, including a documentary of his fantastic life. If you ever want to learn of this great man, I assure you he will make you proud of the job you are doing, and empower you to want to be even better. And did I mention that he is just so adorable??? Thank you President Hinckley, for your life of service.
No comments:
Post a Comment