Wednesday, February 13, 2008

wednesdays.

This is the craziest day of the week for me. wednesday. I feel okay today though. Yesterday we got jazzy hair...finally I'm super happy with my haircut...which then makes me better able to take on my day. hmmm. weird. We're also working on our new car (new to us)...working out the details to see if it will be ours, and in the meantime driving it all over tarnation! I'm prepared to teach on cognitive development this morning and a little on emotions this afternoon, and my homework is almost complete for my class tonight. Babysitters are all in order, and our home is almost prepared for them to hang out in it. Alec is ready for his Valentines Day party at school tomorrow, and we're trying to decide when we're going to write our love letters to each other. The biggest thing I must accomplish by the end of the day is deciding my big project for my internship...which then turns into a 30 page paper and a presentation for my entire department. I thought I had it figured out, but logistically it wouldn't work so I'm back to the drawing board. Today...it must be resolved today.
Much to do.
& off to do it....

2 comments:

Cassie Stewart said...

good luck with a busy day.
I want jazzy hair- I haven't had a cut for soooooo long

stephanie said...

running 13.1 miles = get to cut your hair however short you want! that's what I say you should do. :)