yeah, so insane couple of weeks for me, but totally staying with it.
I taught (solo) last week and again this week. This weeks class was bueno!! So great!! I am super comfortable with the parents and with what I'm teaching....it's just organizing it all so that it makes sense to them. Which I was way successful at this week. So in my internship I am responsible for a big fat project (on top of all the normal internship work). In my crazy ambitious planning I planned it for this weekend...tomorrow in fact. Ugh. Despite the timing, I'm actually really excited. It's planned, together, and I'm about to get to making my visuals. This time tomorrow the project will be over. And then I'll start the ginormous paper component.
As if this whole thing wasn't crazy enough, next week is the high stress TAKS test for my cute boy, & midterms & COMPS for me! Can you believe I'm 1/2 way through this semester? Geez. And well, my comprehensive exams which I am most terrified of are upon me. Regurgitating all that I have learned the last 2 1/2 years in grad school..................
no pass, no graduate.
SO...now just making sure I don't let anxiety take over me & that I really am able to study like I've never studied, understand more than I've ever understood, write like I've never written, and explain like I've never explained. Because I have a date (even a time) set...MAY 9th at 2pm. And I'd really like to walk across that stage with my hooded gown on...and then walk away from my life as a full-time student. I'm ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment