My heart is yearning today for an opportunity to be creative. I've been so engulfed in organization and textbooks, and studying that my creative self is starting to get a little annoyed with the school self that has been dominating. But oh the possibilities that begin March 8th. You see, tomorrow is my comprehensive exam (remember the big ugly test I have to take to graduate...that I can't keep from mentioning in almost every post??). And the second I leave from there I will begin to detox. I will most likely cry my whole way home from school. At 2:45 my cute boy begins his own hallelujah praises...as we transition into the glorious week of SPRING BREAK. We have 9 days (including the weekends). I have 9 days to do all that I've needed but that I had to ignore or put on hold for the demands of the semester, and then all that I've wanted but couldn't, and then all that I must do to stay on track for my classes. My 9 days are suddenly closing in. Perhaps Friday with Alec, we will plan (roughly) our spring break. All that we want, need, and desire. I know one day must include water and a hammock...possibly an overnight camp out?? Lots of walking, painting, playing around this great city, maybe a nap?!, a trip to San Antonio to go to the temple, lounging with my cute boy, and some fantastic progress on my research paper. Gosh, I'm planning already. Okay, off to focus...1st study for comps, then take comps, then detox, then I can dream up & carry out the amazing, wonderful, fabulous, much needed Spring Break.
2 comments:
good luck! r u pulling an all nighter at magnolia? :) hopefully this crazy weather will find its balance before your 9 days.
GOOOOD LUCK my sweet friend! You will do well, and I am just smiling at your description of spring break. I want it to be everything you are needing! LOVE YOU and ALEC!
Post a Comment