Tuesday, March 18, 2008
peace on earth.
I have been dying to go to the temple since January & I declared Spring
Break my perfect chance to go. Although it never feels like perfect timing to go and do something good and spiritually uplifting (without feeling somewhat selfish and like there really just isn't time). I went, and I sat amongst beauty, and I cried. And I met a wonderful woman and the sweetness of her made me cry more. I needed a place to go to feel pure go
odness, to serve, to pray, to collect my thoughts, organize my life in my mind, and to feel empowered to take it all on. I love the refuge of the temple.
2 comments:
You don't know me, but somehow I stumbled upon your blog!
I realized that I take for granted the fact that I have a ton of temples right near me, one about 10 min. away. Why do I not go more often? (I won't tell you how long it has been)
so, thank you for your post,I have a feeling that I will be at the temple sooner than I thought now!
"Somehow stumbled upon your blog." .....duh, I was meant to "stumble upon it.
I'm glad you "stumbled" here, too. :)
Post a Comment