We are finally announcing that it is official....Alec's grandma's tamales are back in business this holiday season! I know you remember them because you question me every year (okay, so we only missed one year) about this time. And I've been seeing some particularly curious eyes eyeing me along with a few salivating mouths drilling me for dates. I am bursting with excitement to announce that tamale cooking is in the works! In fact, it's taking place as I type to you good people.
There will be 2 pick up dates (or delivery if you have a particular circumstance such as a school location or an office building location). You can contact me and we'll work those sorts of logistics. Austin area only, though...sorry all my out of town peeps!
Tuesday November 25th
December date is TBA
You can order through me (my email, blog or phone directly) or at the email contact on our jazzy card below.
Want to know WHAT you can order??
chicken
pork
beef
all are mild for $7/dozen
if you have a spicy preference (like all in my home!!!) they are $7.50/dozen (darn those increased chili prices for that extra 50cents!)
We are excited to share them with you and your families again this season. Contact us waaaaay before those deadlines, and we'll have them ready for you to add to your holiday grub!
Lots and lots and lots of love,
Stephanie and Alec
1 comment:
What a great blog! Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment