church today was beautiful, spiritual, hectic, chaotic (remember I was teaching), emotionally and physically exhausting. it was also fulfilling, confusing (there is so much more to ponder about what can be done to help), and unifying (I am in awe of the leaders I serve with).
we came home, skipped the grilled cheese sandwich ritual, and headed straight to bed. time to rest and rejuvenate.
and then yes, urgency to hop up and get this crazy house in order. oh the mess to be picked up and the preparations to be done for the week!
& naturally, there is an i want: these plates. they are so darn cute to me.


3 comments:
You described my Sunday perfectly. Might we both be serving the in the same auxilliary? And....I love the plates! Where did you find them?
First, those are the cutest plates! Where did you find them?
Second, I just wanted to say that I LOVE your sharing time lessons. And not just because they're so fun and cute and engaging, but because they always have such a sweet message. I think you guys are so great.
plates?? POTTERY BARN KIDS. so stinkin' cute, i know! i do not own them, but i adore them!
scharm, wouldn't it be a dream to be in this calling together?! i would die to be your counselor!
and lauren!!! first, i'm excited to see you on here. and second, thank you so much for saying such nice things. these lessons are such a big deal to me and i think it is almost impossible to feel completely confident that everything you planned (the lesson, the activity, the spiritual connection for the kiddos, and MORE) all actually happened successfully. augh!
Post a Comment