you know how I said yesterday was ALL about tamales?? yeah, well, I was a little self absorbed. I was so caught up in my own madness, including a ridiculous stomach ache (that almost stopped me cold)
, that I didn't look at my calendar, I didn't look at my list that I wrote from the night before which included a doodle of my dear friend (her name, not actually of her), I didn't look at my phone and think to call, and I never hummed the tune of happy birthday as a subconscious reminder. in fact, much of the evening I wandered around feeling emotional and sorry for myself (because of my lame stomach ache). there was plenty of time for a phone call celebration! at 12:20something I laid down my head and instantly remembered. oh!
this morning I must must must say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a most beautiful friend. she is one of the warmest people I know. and she has the softest skin EVER. seriously, you will never get your skin as soft. no matter how hard you try. I love her so so much (for millions more reasons other than her warmth and her skin). I'm sorry to be so lame and forgetful...happy birthday JAIME!!! i love you.
, that I didn't look at my calendar, I didn't look at my list that I wrote from the night before which included a doodle of my dear friend (her name, not actually of her), I didn't look at my phone and think to call, and I never hummed the tune of happy birthday as a subconscious reminder. in fact, much of the evening I wandered around feeling emotional and sorry for myself (because of my lame stomach ache). there was plenty of time for a phone call celebration! at 12:20something I laid down my head and instantly remembered. oh!this morning I must must must say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a most beautiful friend. she is one of the warmest people I know. and she has the softest skin EVER. seriously, you will never get your skin as soft. no matter how hard you try. I love her so so much (for millions more reasons other than her warmth and her skin). I'm sorry to be so lame and forgetful...happy birthday JAIME!!! i love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment