
remember how I finally got to talk to her on the phone (the principal) and we talked for almost 1/2 an hour as she mentored me through this crazy teacherHiring process? and she made me feel like maybe I had a chance.
remember how I fell in LOVE with their school blog, and their words...holy smokes their words spoke my own personal and professional philosophy! are we a fit? maybe? let's find out...can I get an interview? anyone? anyone?
remember the middle school right next door? yep, I said it. my cute boy would be NEXT DOOR. so for my own family situation, I ache for this kind of circumstance.
remember how my last job fairs allowed me to see, shake hands with, make my own quick assessments (of school and admin), and impress the principals first hand?
TODAY my friends, I am gearing up (almost pumping up in football pre-game fashion) for this experience. finally, I will meet those that run the school that could quite possibly make me an owl. I NEED to be given the opportunity to woo. and I need to have the confidence to do so (I will have it, I will have it, I will have it)....this process is quite humbling you know.
update: offers to previous interviews are still in deliberation. no word just yet.
happySATURDAY friends! it's a big one!
2 comments:
YOU CAN DO IT! and the confidence thing; my philosophy is fake it til you make it. GOOD LUCK! i'll say a little prayer.
you are always so good to me! i'm excited to see you!!
Post a Comment