in the midst of this busy week/day especially, and as I'm running like crazy to get it all done (cause it all must. be. done.), and while I'm working especially hard to go lean....which is quite complicated when you're busy because quite honestly when is there time to plan what I'm going to EAT or when i'm going to exercise when there are cupcakes to be made, and laundry to finish, and preparations to be gathered, and field day to be attended, and errands to run, and hair to be curled(insignificant i know, but with my hair in a transition stage the curls hide it and that's stinkin' important), and children to gather, and sharing time to be planned, and you people to blog to (cause i'd really like to be having this conversation with my husband while we are gathering, packing, loading, and volunteering together {and skipping through the orchard as the cute boy would say} because he would certainly be helping me today), and, and, and....breathe.
all totally fun, exciting, i'm-loving-every-minute-of-it things by the way.
and while all this is going on I check my email, and I get this (from a particularly great lady): FAILURES DON'T PLAN TO FAIL; THEY FAIL TO PLAN. - Harvey Mackay
i just got back from my walk (cause i had already planned to exercise), and now I will plan to eat. i will plan what I will eat all day. and those cupcakes will just be cupcakes (not my Bella....as though i'm edward). and the smores will just be smores. and I will be awesome.
2 comments:
Yes, you are awesome.
That's a great quote...and exactly my problem! Failure to plan...I think I will plaster it onto my forehead!:)
Post a Comment