Friday, May 22, 2009

a tiny beginner's celebration.

21 days
+
a lot of hard work in those 21 days
(of the physical, mental, and emotional sort)
=
8pounds and 9inches GONE!
awe, yeah!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahoo!! wow - 9 inches! Those are some results. It is great that you are measuring those because they will go down a lot esp at first. congratulations!! we are cheering for you.

Mindy said...

Good work, Steph! That's a bag of sugar and two tubs of butter! ;) From one who has been on the same journey, well done.

Heather said...

wooooohoooooooooo!! Keep up the good work!

Sisters Lose 100 said...

This is more like a HUGE celebration...you are setting a great precedence for yourself!

Anonymous said...

way to go! I wish I had that kind of motivation! Congrats!

squeezeme said...

Congratulations Steph! I am so thrilled for you!! When you do something...you DO IT! I am cheering for you every step of the way!

shalynn said...

holy cow girl! that's a LOT! keep up the great work sister!