i have officially tapped into my grown-up taste buds. i have
always been the worlds pickiest eater. i am the plain-jane-no-thank-you-condiments-girl for sure.
always been the worlds pickiest eater. i am the plain-jane-no-thank-you-condiments-girl for sure.TODAY however, i ate my first sandwich ever with something other than only meat and cheese: turkey, bacon, pepper jack cheese, leaf lettuce, tomato, red onion, and a spicy mayo...all on a plain bagel. i ate that. ME!
i don't quite know what possessed me to try it except that something about it finally didn't repulse me. in fact, it was quite delicious! weird.
2 comments:
And to think all those wasted years you missed out on all those YUMMY things.....glad you've come around!! :)
I am continuously amazed by your talent. I believe you could be a writer. Nienie has nothing on you! I love all your interesting daily tributes. Good job!
Post a Comment