i am about to lay my pretty little head to rest. in the morning i will jump up quite early (possibly even before my alarm goes off if my nerves get the best of me). and way before alec. i will do a little scripture reading, journaling, and blOg checking. i will shower. i will make oatmeal and strawberries at which point i will wake the boy. he will do his own routine donning the perfect outfit for the day, as i will try on 45 of my own combinations of clothes finding the perfect outfit for myself. he will sit down to the guitar while i finish gathering my last minute items. we will have a family prayer. and we will walk out of the door together each headed for separate schools. tomorrow i finally get to utilize some of my skills and hang out with children. yessssssss.
p.s. is it okay that i'm slightly terrified they will eat me alive??? even 1st graders whom i love so much?
4 comments:
You'll be amazing...I would be happy content knowing you were among my children all day everyday! :)
i am sure the 1st graders will just love you!
How did it go!!!!????? I owe you a phone call and haven't forgotten.....I'll call very soon!
I'm sure you were great and can't wait to hear details!
Post a Comment