okay, so feeling MUCH more on track after a days work of picking up, organizing, rearranging, planning, cleaning, laundry, attending my cute boy's final awards of the school year (closure), giving him time to spend of his bday money (he's practically skipping around and can't stop smiling as he immediately put on, and still has on, all of his new treasures), and even time to catch up with a couple of friends and my mom and grandma on the telephone. i also had a chance to organize in my mind a big ol project I'm working on for my grandma, that will all go down next week. I didn't quite complete my task for cub scouts, but tomorrow is another day, and it soooo will get done. I'm feeling good, productive, and happy about the changes already happening in my home. i never really thought of us having TV issues, but i've been feeling for a while that I wanted my TV to be in a different spot, so i'm way happy with it being out of my living space...and about feeling like I acted on a subtle prompting. Alec is playing outside, I made a yummy homemade dinner, and I still haven't stopped the productive roll i'm on.
DAY 1: success.
tomorrow I'm adding a morning workout to that. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment