hello all!
this is the not so psychotic version of me getting to blog away to you good people! i am breathing deeper breaths, sleeping ever so soundly, waking up with ease, and casually, happily getting things done. there is a list i'm tending to and i'm constantly checking things off. but it's not near the insanity that consumed me even less than a week ago. in fact, my biggest freak out of the week so far was the moment i started to submit to the idea that i had really lost one of my favorite
darlybird earrings (M.I.A. for 3 days). today alec and i moved the couches and other furniture and looked under everything. i finally asked him to check inside my church bag (which is completely packed full of things). After his 4 second search in my bag I asked him to look again. I got the biggest huff, maybe even a semi-roll of the eyes, and then a miracle...........he found it! you don't even know my happiness!! i attacked him with about 5,000 kisses and he was happy to be my hero (afterall).
darlybird earrings (M.I.A. for 3 days). today alec and i moved the couches and other furniture and looked under everything. i finally asked him to check inside my church bag (which is completely packed full of things). After his 4 second search in my bag I asked him to look again. I got the biggest huff, maybe even a semi-roll of the eyes, and then a miracle...........he found it! you don't even know my happiness!! i attacked him with about 5,000 kisses and he was happy to be my hero (afterall).right now alec is outside playing, salmon is baking, artichoke is cooking, and i am planning an early night to bed. i'm so so tired. i feel my body trying to get sick and i'm fighting it. i am not so okay with that, or the fact that i'm totally anticipating the arrival of my monthly visitor....anything to make graduation as emotional as possible, right?! :) only 2 more days! augh!
No comments:
Post a Comment