there are a plethora of resolutions that have been spinning through my head the last few weeks...i am forever on a mission to be better.what it boils down to for me and my family:
GET LEAN & GO GREEN
my 2009 will be focused on my need to lose almost 100pounds. did you know one could need to lose that number? i don't know how it happened, but it did. i'm certain you'll hear the ups and downs of it!
i like the idea of going green to be more aware of my mark on life: on my spirit, my body, my world, and the world around me. i'm/we're going green for it all! (yes, my cute boy is on board!)
&when i land my job, there will be plenty more green to meet the needs of my family. and that too will be good.
2 comments:
I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT! last year i needed to lose 100 pounds now only 55 pounds left to reach my goal. it is not an easy road, but i willbe here supporting you with prayers and hope!
I LOVE reading about your Christmas festivities! You express yourself so well....as always! I also love your New Year's resolutions and am on board to be part of your lean and green support team! You know my passion for health and fitness...I think it's all a part of my passion for "improving." I ALSO love your new blog quilt look for the new year. This look much like the quilt I have been searching for and think I have found on etsy....for Grace's new room to be decked with her fav's lime green and pink! I love you!
Post a Comment