Wednesday, April 30, 2008

today on the agenda.

I attempted to study this morning at 4:30am. I was so tired I crawled back into bed at 5:30am for one more hour. My eyes popped open with major accelerated heart rate all because of a dream I had which included Adam Turnipseed (a super cute boy I have not seen since 7th grade) and one of my young women I used to teach at church falling and it scared the bajeebers out of me. weird, I know.
I am preparing for my last class this morning as an intern, and happily studying today for my very last final exam which I take tonight at 6:30pm. In fact, I don't think I've ever been so happy to study for an exam....knowing it's my last one. yay!
My cute boy is on day 2 of his standardized testing today. We're both way sucked into academia-land this week. We have a hot date late Friday to go see Iron Man at the close of it all. Whoo!
happy hump day!!

3 comments:

Babata said...

By the time you read this, you'll be done with your last final!!! Yeah!!!! Way to go Stephanie!

Heather said...

almost almost almost...48 more hours and you're done forever! I'm excited for you to leave your college life behind!! :)

stephanie said...

so right, babata! it's over at this moment and i just can't stop smiling. i don't even think i did all that fantastic, but i don't think i needed to, so it works out.
gosh 48 hours...one more paper and then I'll talk it all out in my presentation. I mean, who dreads a paper but can't wait for the presentation?!
thanks ladies for the love!