I practically forced my eyes closed last night because I was sick with worry...on top of really being sick. I opened them this morning worry free & with complete determination...I was a woman on a mission.
Now with somewhat droopy I really would love a nap eyes, I am about to go pick up my cute boy from school at which time we will conquer the science fair project (I to tote him around and to photograph him, while he masters it all). In his school day I have managed to:
- work out the Science Fair Project details that needed to be reconfigured
- I'm about 90% positive I solidified my internship...just waiting on the golden call back (which is another post in itself because it is a full circle moment for me)
- figure out the babysitter and the back up babysitter for my one night a week jaunt to the ol university
- apply for GRADUATION (it's officially MAY 9th!)
- go grocery shopping (duties call in the mix of all these big things)
- work on scouts
- & meet my mom at Hobby Lobby for a quick run through the 90% off Christmas leftovers :) I had to throw something fun & less oh my gosh my life is changing in there!
& now my stomach hurts, I'm dizzy, and exhale.............
No comments:
Post a Comment