This week my cute boy HOPPED in the car after school & eXcitEDly prefaced my surprise with how he was "almost busted by the teacher" for writing this during reading time...but he "escaped her!" Then he handed me a NOTE.
(folded and all as you can see):
more mushy stuff followed & then
i love this boy!
The day before this was a really hard day in terms of working on an ongoing issue that is in the BACKGROUND of our lives due to the logical consequences that come from being a single parent family. I completely relied on the spirit to guide me in what to do to help him work through it. For this letter to come the very next day was beyond priceless...it was my own little miracle confirming how this family is living & thriving.
There is a GREAT FOUNDATION brewing within the walls of our little home....and my heart is full knowing that.
7 comments:
Soooo sweet! It was great to talk for forever last night. I feel steph rejuvinated! :)
Meeee to! I needed that. Anyone talked to Jaime in a while?????
I talked to her for a sec the other day but nothing lengthy. She seemed good.
that is sweet. alec must get that from you!
so i think i need my fix of stephanie and i cant wait till firday woot woot. wait are you going to be there. WAIT did you hear about troy?
My sister loves you! That's great!
this is so cute Steph!
Post a Comment