Well, I'll tell you...
so this is my spot.
It's beautiful to me.
This is where I try to begin & end my days...
reading, pondering, making list after list,
reading, pondering, making list after list,
& all that other reflecting kind of stuff.
(in case you can't tell it is in the noOk of my couch)
When I am not at the grocery store, running errands,cleaning, blOgging, or washing my hair (ha!)...
i STUDY
this is what I'm reading this semester:
numerous journal articles about Health Psychology & my textbook on Program Evaluation
This is my workstation:
(minus the creepy FlaSH in the middle of the screen!)& then of course,
I spend quite a bit of my time with this cute boy:
I spend quite a bit of my time with this cute boy:
pretty much he melts my heart & makes me laUgh like no other.
Last but not least...my most recent PROJECT.
meet the BEFORE pic.
I found this GREAT oversized loveseat at a yard sale over the weekend.
I found this GREAT oversized loveseat at a yard sale over the weekend.My project is to diStreSS it!
They do it to jeans all the time...so we'll see how it works (for someone completely inexperienced) on a COUCH.
look for AFTER pictures to come soOn.
okay, okay...off to DO some of that stuff.......
3 comments:
Cute loveseat!! Can't wait to see the finished! You're doing a great job on your blog...I knew you were meant to be a blogger all along! :)
thanks!
thanks for having my tired self at your place last night. i miss you guys tons and kinda want to come over on wednesday nights like last semester, all over again!
i hope your projects work out!
Post a Comment