Monday, September 17, 2007

peace at home...ahhh.

Our weekend in a nutshell...projects.
coloring
drawing superheros & skateboard logos
slingshots
an attempt at a swing
& my new message board

We also discovered RUTTA MAYA...
of which I highly recommend.
It's a fantastic little coffeehouse where local children's musicians frequently perform. Austinite mums...you must visit!
By far & always my favorite (& Alec's too) is JOE McDermott.

4 comments:

Cassie Stewart said...

I LOVE your blog!! It is so you and very cool! I will help you add your friends so you can go to our blogs instantly- BUT you have to fill me in on how to do all the fonts and stuff with my words like you did! And um, yeah you must help me make a photo board thing- it's awesome!- awesome? is it still cool to say that, or write that? Oh I'm so glad your blogging. You can't write how you do and not blog- way to go and keep it up!

Heather said...

I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! You did such a great job of making it you! I'm excited to see something other than blank blue floral! :)

Ld duh. said...

I totally found you. And so excited I did!!!

k.bye. ld.

Babata said...

Welcome fellow blogger!!! smile. Stephanie, your blog is adorable and I'm so excited to stay updated. Love you!