Tuesday, September 25, 2007

brownies, BarbieJean, & 1 final thing.

this my friends,
is the best part of BROWNIES at our house
sO, my cute cousin Barbie Jean came to visit us
& she brought her own cute baby
joslyn rose along with her
oh what fun to have her in our HOME!
do you lOve the chEErio in her toe (above)
as much as I do??!
i just lOoOve this chubby little leg!

and no matter how precious babies are...

i'm okay with admitting they're kind of grOSs too.
i love you baby Joslyn.
& your momma and papa, too.

so the final thing I'd like to mention is my fresh HAIRCUT!

REALLY, I just feel so good & rejuvenated when I have my HAIR tended to.
you also, yes? ahhh...

6 comments:

Heather said...

She is adorable....and she looks just like Barbie! AND your hair is great! !!

stephanie said...

Thanks!! Yeah, she really does look EXACTLY like her. It's so fun to see a baby Barbie, just as we remember her!

Anonymous said...

Your hair is fabulous.

Brownies! You tempt me!

Cassie Stewart said...

little Barbie is a cutie! and you and Heather are definitely making me want to set up an appt. with Sammy- where is my Sammy in Dallas????

Anonymous said...

ok, so my kid IS super cute...and I totally agree with everyone that said she looks just like me. I love you guys more than words can describe. MUAH!

stephanie said...

awe! Barbie I'm so glad you looked....and commented!!