Tuesday, September 18, 2007

confession.

Hmmm....so confession already.
I can't STOP thinking about my blog.
I lOVe this.
Really, it does something to my spirit to be able to show life from my perspective...however random, unimportant, or completely significant.
It's rejuvenating and wonderful.
Not to mention a great release from all that my professors are requiring of my brain. This blog gets to require another part of me.
And I'm happy to share it.

8 comments:

Heather said...

YEAH! Glad you jumped on the bandwagon! :)

Heather said...

oh and I love that pic of you and Alec at the bottom of your page!! ARe you on the phone consulting Cassie on adding friends? :)

stephanie said...

ha! yeeees.

Ld duh. said...

indeed my roomy has no idea about my blog if so there might be a huge HUGE problem. and thank you thank you about the birthday. && so excited to read more of the blogginess of your life : )

Cassie Stewart said...

what pic at the bottom of your page???

Heather said...

Cass...I think your computer has issues...can you really not see that pic all the way at the bottom of her page?

stephanie said...

wait...heather, you ARE talking about the goofy one of me and alec where we're trying to be serious, but not...right? It's just now at the top-ish part of my page. And Cass, you DO see that one, right?

Heather said...

It's at the bottom of my screen....does my computer have issues? I love it!