Monday, August 31, 2009

no words.


no words
can
describe all that is
going on
in my
world right
now.
too
many
elements to
even wrap my brain
around
or
to
even
put
words
to.
really.
when
i
figure
it out
you
just
might
get an
ear
full.
what
an
interesting
interesting
time
this
is.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm so sorry you are going through all of this. It doesn't seem fair:(
I have no words to make you feel better, sorry....

stephanie said...

thanks kelly! i'm sooo happy to still have a job though...so the where part of it all is unexpected and crazy and totally stinks. but it's okay! it's totally going to be okay.;)

AngelinaMagdelina said...

Living so far away, I've only been able to gather small pieces of what is happening. When you're ready and things are more settled, I'll look forward to an update and your thoughts about it all. In the meantime, know that I'm still cheering for you from Sahuarita, Arizona.
-A. Ross