What a cute, cute, cute picture of the two of you. Everytime I see him or think of him it reminds me of him throwing rocks at your upstairs bedroom window when ya'll were in middle school. Shame on you Jeff. I'm so glad the two of you are still so close. FUN!
a compilation of all that i do am know and love. okay, and occasionally a little of what i don't love. often i include ramblings about this really cute boy i live life with (i also happened to birth him;).
1 comment:
What a cute, cute, cute picture of the two of you. Everytime I see him or think of him it reminds me of him throwing rocks at your upstairs bedroom window when ya'll were in middle school. Shame on you Jeff. I'm so glad the two of you are still so close. FUN!
Post a Comment