Hello All,
While I am perfectly aware that my "all" is quite few, I still feel a bit obligated to extend the invitation via my blOg. The more I talk and share about NieNie, the more I realize how many more around me are feeling just the same. So, we are holding our own small, sweet balloon launch simultaneously with the rest of the world, but in our own neck of the woods. Austinites, we will be at the Central Market Cafe park this evening, and the release will be at the scheduled 7pm time. Anyone is welcome to join in to wish Christian, Stephanie, Claire, Jane, Oliver and Nicholas good, happy, miracle working wishes.
With Love,
Stephanie
While I am perfectly aware that my "all" is quite few, I still feel a bit obligated to extend the invitation via my blOg. The more I talk and share about NieNie, the more I realize how many more around me are feeling just the same. So, we are holding our own small, sweet balloon launch simultaneously with the rest of the world, but in our own neck of the woods. Austinites, we will be at the Central Market Cafe park this evening, and the release will be at the scheduled 7pm time. Anyone is welcome to join in to wish Christian, Stephanie, Claire, Jane, Oliver and Nicholas good, happy, miracle working wishes.
With Love,
Stephanie
No comments:
Post a Comment