So I was going through my mail, opened up an envelope from the ol YMCA, & began to read a flyer about the holiday camp they have going on for the kiddos. I flipped it over and found this entire column dedicated to highlighting my little creation...GIRL POWER!
I don't know how to make this so you can read it! :(

I am feeling so proud.
Using my professor's research, and what I now know about people/children/girls I came up with this fantastic curriculum & implemented this super fun specialty camp. And now here it is...on their flyer for all to see. Another confirmation that I was supposed to be in grad school learning these things...for others, and for my own family. I loved loved loved my experience with GIRL POWER. & I am bursting to see that it will keep going. It's not that I did something...it's that I started something. ahhh.
No comments:
Post a Comment