It was so funny today in the car he was inspecting his bites and said, "I kind of like bites. They're cool" or something really super similar to that. I said except for mosquito bites...and snake bites. He looked at me like I was ridiculous and in a really dry matter of fact tone goes, "And tiger bites...we could go on and on, Mom." I'm crazy, but he started the conversation with I like bites. cute, crazy kid!
a compilation of all that i do am know and love. okay, and occasionally a little of what i don't love. often i include ramblings about this really cute boy i live life with (i also happened to birth him;).
2 comments:
WHAT? That must have been one serious game of Truth or Dare...
It was so funny today in the car he was inspecting his bites and said, "I kind of like bites. They're cool" or something really super similar to that. I said except for mosquito bites...and snake bites. He looked at me like I was ridiculous and in a really dry matter of fact tone goes, "And tiger bites...we could go on and on, Mom." I'm crazy, but he started the conversation with I like bites. cute, crazy kid!
Post a Comment