Sunday, December 2, 2007

3 more days.

1 paper down.
1 paper to go.
I just finished a 29 page paper evaluating a teen pregnancy program that I am beyond proud to say I wrote.
Like, I actually really like the paper.
And it's a darn good job.
another refrigerator moment??
maybe I should wait for the grade.
Tomorrow morning I will switch that focus a bit & dive into another (only 15-20 pages though...I think I just threw up a little). I am SO nervous about this one, although I am trying to stay in control. That paper will be my life for the next 2 days and then I will do my usual end of semester routine:
  • cry
  • frantically do all the things I've neglected during the final crunch time (including giving my cute boy some EXTRA ONE-ON-ONE)
  • cry one more time
  • take a long bath
  • & have a good night sleep
3 more days.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Good job....you're almost there! :)

stephanie said...

Almost!! Infact....2 more days and 2 LOOOOOng nights. I talked to my professor today & am feeling really fantastic. I'm just going to write my little heart out...and then refer to that list in my post. Maybe we should have a super relaxed girls couple of hours and Jaime and I could come over and visit soon. I will need a girl time recharge.

stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

YEAH! Sounds fun!!! Let's plan something!

Babata said...

I am so proud of you Stephanie. Really, you are amazing and have accomplished so much. You should be super proud of yourself. Love you!!!

Cassie Stewart said...

not to mention she helped me come up with ideas for my xmas letter while she worked on her paper!

stephanie said...

thanks, girls! don't forget....I'm in the CRYING phase!