Friday, April 2, 2010

i found it on DesignMom, the link to the actual necklace is here, and what I want to say about it other than it is completely adorable and I want one, is that it is the perfect necklace for a Personal Progress Leader.  and so if you have any idea what i'm talking about, and you happen to have that title, you should get one of these.  you will be a constant reminder of those beautiful colors that represent Faith, Divine Nature, Individual Worth, Knowledge, Choice and Accountability, Good Works & Integrity.  and don't you want a group of teenage girls to think of those things when they look at you?  or at the very least when they look at the necklace you are wearing?  (when i was a personal progress leader once upon a time i tried to collect pendants of each of these colors.  then whichever of these character traits we were working on i would wear that color for the month.  but before i could complete my collection i became a cub scout leader and my world changed from all things girl to BOY BOY BOY and i doned a khaki scout shirt instead) OR you can always gift it to a girl who just completed her personal progress requirements...meaningful, thoughtful and adorable all in one.

3 comments:

AngelinaMagdelina said...

I just found that necklace online tonight, too. If I still lived around the corner I would go in on it with you and we could take turns wearing it. At least we can smile that we were thinking about the same thing tonight. I'm in Cub Scouts now, too.
Love
Angie

stephanie said...

smart thinking! i should actually really consider an accessory swap. that sounds like so much fun!!
i've been seeing your posts of your scout happenings...isn't it such a fun calling?? i've been out of it for a while and was in the primary presidency for a couple years. now i'm on the activities committee (brand spankin new) i love love love callings:)

squeezeme said...

Happy early Mother's Day friend....