Monday, November 26, 2007

happy thanksgiving.

It was a good Thanksgiving.
I hosted again this year, which I love. Although I can't wait to be in a bigger space. I would love to have a day full of activities & traditions, but it's a bit tricky in the ol' apartment.
The guest list:
my cute boy stuffing his cute face
nanna (my mom)
uncle tom
cousin courtney & aunt lynn
grandma
& myself
(both of which skipped out on pictures somehow except for a smidge of grandma in the picture above)
missing from the guest list was:
cousin barbie, her hubby reagan & their cute baby joslyn

After stuffing our faces & writing a million things we're thankful for we dug into the ads.
I/we are hardcore blackFRIDAY shoppers. I was beyond excited to see what deals I could find!!

We closed our Thanksgiving Day with a trip out to see more family. alec being silly (I mean serious) with his grandma (aka nana).
I wish I could say we were in bed early for the ridiculously early morning sales.....but I can't. We were running on pure adrenaline.

My mom was my partner this year & she's pretty much the best shopper I know. She's got my eye (or I've got hers???) & that makes for a perfect shopping team. In the midst of it all I got to meet up with my girlfriends...around 6am-ish. It was so good to see everyone (even in our deliriousness)!!
I love you guys.
& just like that, we are now on to Christmas.
Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Babata said...

I'm SOOO bummed that i didn't get to see you guys! It was good to talk to you, even if it was just for a short minute! I love your blog...it is so dang cute! Love you!