Thursday, June 24, 2010

maybe my favorite compliment ever.

"everytime i look at you, i see art."
this compliment was gifted to me on sunday.  by a [31yearoldsingle] girl (of course).
with no interpretation of it's meaning, i get to let it mean whatever i want.  i'll take it:)

and then on wednesday, a [31yearoldsingle] boy said, "what's your name again?  i know, i know, it's like my 8th time to meet you."  girls and boys are quite different.

2 comments:

Nanna said...

This is probably one of the best pictures of you I have ever seen. It totally depicts the woman you have became and the woman that you are. Stunning! I would love to have a copy if that could be arranged. As usual stunning and totally, independently YOU! good job.

Nanna said...

Did I tell you how much I love this picture - well I do. HINT, HINT, HINT!