1. is it TRUE?
(there's got to be actual evidence)
2. is it RATIONAL?
(you may be able to emotionally rationalize, but then go to question#3)
3. is it GOOD FOR ME?
i've declared these 3 questions imperative for all because i know many of us get stuck in feelings that control our being...our thoughts, sense of self, and even all other feelings. what i love and what has been most profound are the NEW TRUTHS that have come to me. life changing truths. so far if it doesn't fit these questions, my being is more than happy to dismiss it all together...sweeeeet! do you even know the years of truth i am shedding? perhaps soon it will come in the form of shedding pounds! was that thought good for me?? no. okay, gosh, i didn't say i was perfect at it just yet...just that it's cool and it works and it's fascinating!

2 comments:
Good questions friend. I think I will use those today....Have a good one!
Great questions daughter. I am certain with your faith, determination and character you will find peace, comfort and happiness with all you do.
Post a Comment