Thursday, October 30, 2008

she drug her 4 year old by her hair & threw her into oncoming traffic.

are you kidding me? Are You Kidding Me? are you kiDDing me? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? aRe yOu kiDding mE? are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? ARE you KIDDING me? click here to learn about a really dumb mom are YOU kidding ME? are you kidding me? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? are you kidding me? aRe yOu kiDding mE? Are You Kidding ME? are you kiDDing me? are you kidding me? & so on....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugh. that is awful!!

stephanie said...

i know! i got all worked up watching the news today...

Anonymous said...

This is precisely why I don't watch the news. Let the world pass me right on by if I also don't have to see this on a daily basis.

Cassie Stewart said...

It doesn't matter how many of these I hear (and I am reading them on a weekly basis now for work :( I get so sad for each one.