Monday, October 20, 2008

october festivities.

a quick 10minute stop here:
landed us this:
and this:
and then a couple more stops for bargains on these:
and a little preparation at home
created this:
the artist (aka mom/me):he hasn't dressed up in years, so i was pleased that he was pleased. he was quite happy to be creepy. he's always been the superhero, so it's a twist to be the villain this year. i love this boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very convincing joker. i NEED to see that movie.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE halloween! Alec you look totally wickedly awesome. I guess I should see that movie....am I behind or what?! In our house it is: Emme= a Texan (aka a cowgirl), Grace= Kit Kittredge (do you know the whole American Girl doll scene, Steph?), George= A UPS Guy (Yes, he is obsessed with the UPS Guy AND truck and now I must make the truck!), and Anthon= A marshmellow (enough said.) Pictures from the Grimmer are sure to follow.....Happy Halloween, friends! Love you!