okay, so i HAVE to link you to a phone message.
I heard it on the radio today and have not been able to get this guy out of my mind. it's an audio of a guy leaving a couple of messages for a girl whose number he got when he went out one night.
kind of iNsane to be single knowing there are dudes like this being serious. cause he is. serious.
it's totally clean, but the original link titles him a possibly somewhat appropriate, inappropriate word. he is otherwise known as "the world's most arrogant bachelor." so, with that said....
i still advise you to click HERE. no joke, it's crazy.
I heard it on the radio today and have not been able to get this guy out of my mind. it's an audio of a guy leaving a couple of messages for a girl whose number he got when he went out one night.
kind of iNsane to be single knowing there are dudes like this being serious. cause he is. serious.
it's totally clean, but the original link titles him a possibly somewhat appropriate, inappropriate word. he is otherwise known as "the world's most arrogant bachelor." so, with that said....
i still advise you to click HERE. no joke, it's crazy.
2 comments:
OH. MY. WORD. I kind of want to vomit. I'm sure I could come up with a number of clever retorts if I wanted to waste my time but for now, there are no words.
Steph, the best advice I can give you is to NOT give out your business card to strange men and tell them to call you! There has GOT to be a better way! ;)
coo coo is right
Post a Comment