hallelujah!!!
I just want to stand at the top of a mountain & scream arms up and all....and then sit down & cry relief (even the ugly cry as Oprah puts it). I am in graduate school & it is soooo darn hard! Really. Really, really, really hard (for me anyway). I am in my 4th full semester.
Here have been my grades thus far:
(i'm really putting it all out there for this post!)
(i'm really putting it all out there for this post!)
semester 1: B, A, B
semester 2: C, C, D yuck, yuck, yuck
semester 3: B, B, D okay, okay, & yuck
summer internship: pass (no grade, just pass or fail)
NOTE: Girl Power was the most fabulous internship ever

semester 4: currently on track for 2 big fat beautiful A's!!!
I am currently retaking one of those ugly D's up top. I have been doing really well this semester, but I just got a 100% on an assignment!! Can I even tell you the victory I am celebrating right now?! Well, I guess I am...hence the POST. This post is my version of mounting this accomplishment on the refrigerator. In fact, I just might do that, too!! In response to my most recent assignment I received this:
Stephanie –
Great job on the response! You are right on track and demonstrate a solid understanding. Well done.
Dr. X 10/10
Great job on the response! You are right on track and demonstrate a solid understanding. Well done.
Dr. X 10/10
Did you catch that I have a solid understanding?! Seriously, for several semesters I have been dying for the day that I could say "I get this stuff." You would think I was studying something so completely beyond my brain....FAMILY & CHILD STUDIES, people!! If I don't get families & children...& I'm a mother & a teacher...then I'm not quite sure I get this life I am living.
But I am getting it. So don't worry, your kids that I teach, and my own that I parent, just might be in good hands after all!
Ahhhh...
2 comments:
Oh, YAY! I hear the joy from your proverbial mountain top. 2 A's...yeow!
Love those "I finally get it!" moments. My life is full of them, too!
Mindy, how fun to hear from you on here!! Thanks for feeling my moment with me!!! :)
Post a Comment