Tuesday, October 16, 2007

blah.

blah, blah, blah...
that's how I feel.
I feel like I'm going about my day in a trance unable to do anything!!
I need to pick up my house...but I can't.
I need to clean my house...but I can't.
I want to spread all of my wonderful things all over a cute little (or big) cottage house...but right now I can't.
I want to drive a car that never ever ever has car problems & that maintains itself & that has a shield against dings & damage. But since it doesn't exist...I can't.
I need to work on homework, but I don't want to so much...that I can't.
I want to take a good long nap with my cute boy snuggling close & wake up a size 6...but I can't.
I want to spring around all day long with so much energy...but I just can't.
I could go on & on & on. Where's the MOTIVATION??!!!
blah, blah, blah.
that's how I feel.

2 comments:

Heather said...

sad. what's going on?

Cassie Stewart said...

At least you can be blah with cute hair :)