Wednesday, October 24, 2007

halloween fun.

at the pumpkin patch.. in our house...


& our Family Home Evening board (below) that is completely unrelated, but that I finally finished. I know soooo many other families have them, but I just love how it turned out, so I had to share....

3 comments:

Heather said...

What's that cute board? I can't see it...kind of little????

stephanie said...

When you click on the picture is it still little? It's our board for family night. So on the board is a job for someone to do (like pick the game, or treat, song, or say the prayer...something like that). Then their name tags are hanging on that hook.
I hang it just below my message/picture board and it's the width of that. It's a good size.
I can send you another pic to your email if this doesn't work out...or you can stop by my casa!!

Cassie Stewart said...

I love the funky pumpkins! great fhe board- when are you making mine? :)