Friday, September 23, 2011

Dear So-and-So,
I can't figure out if the group of peeps you chill with everyday (that make life quite the opposite of chill cause several of them are clearly quite naughty) is making you so incredibly grouchy and rude and awful to be around or if it's me.  Cause I tried to bring it to your attention and we chatted and "resolved" and walked away, and then immediately it was worse.  And everyday it gets worse.  Or better for a random second and then even way worse.  Like today.  Today you were plain stupid (which I can say cause you're so-and-so who doesn't read such-and-such).  Which made me equally as stupid.  And even tonight I'm all hot and bothered about how unfair and out of control and unprofessional and lame you are being.  And honestly I could dismiss it all if I knew it was just frustration cause of your peeps.  But if you are holding some kind of hostility and plotting some vengeful yucky girl bashing/professional sabotaging scheme, then that is quite unforgivable.  And you should know I don't participate in such things.  And before you could even attempt such nonsense I will go and beg and plead my way to another land with other peeps.  Cause I never asked to be there anyway.
From,
You-Know-Who

2 comments:

Scott said...

Oh My Goodness! How Awesome! You Seriously need to put all this talent and energy into published writing. Do you have any idea how many lives you can touch with your words, thoughts, and ability to express what is in Everyones Heart? ...i do

stephanie said...

awe, thanks:) writing would be on my dream job list for sure. i was feeling a little bad for posting this so i'm glad you approve!