Monday, March 14, 2011

cute growing boy.

at some point HE:
turned into HIM:
a tall, thin, sarcastic, playful, and completely loving boy.
lots of hand holding and i love you's.
lots of being one's authentic self.
i think he's over one of the awkward humps of growing up and has landed himself in a really good place.

stats:
7th grade
5'7 1/2"
size 12 shoe
officially re-in love with basketball and works his life around it
straight Astudent
percussionist
BoyScout
Deacon
very active in the Young Mens program at church
surrounded by awesome, kind, good men at church at knows it
totally adored by his mother;)

4 comments:

AngelinaMagdelina said...

...complete with BYU t-shirt! When we visited a few months ago, it took my breath away to see him so tall and passing the sacrament in church. He is definitely projecting the good things that are going on in his heart.

Alina Linn said...

What?! Who is that boy? I don't even recognize him! That must mean it's been too long since I've been home!

stephanie said...

Angie that BYU shirt was the first "oh my goodness" moment I had! A friend cut his hair super short and then gave him that shirt to go home in so he didn't have to leave in a dirty shirt. It was pretty funny!

Alina, I know! I was so sad to not even have a second to catch up the last time you were here...church can be so busy! I'm loving reading your blog by the way:)

squeezeme said...

Oh my handsome Alec! I am LOVING the new hip hair. He is growing into the strong, good hearted, smart, athletic, sensitive boy we've all known he would become. We are witnessing the culmination of every investment you've made, Steph. Your heart must be swelling!

Ang, you are so right....BYU. Perfect on Alec. I spent the day on BYU campus today for regional science fair. So many memories!

What, Alina has a blog? Do share....