Wednesday, January 6, 2010

this second.

totally beautiful new apron on (i'm seriously in LOVE)
a renewed calm, patient, less whirlwind kind of approach to teaching
new eyes with which i see my students (totally am feeling capable of teaching and helping them...even in all their circumstances)
commitment to leave work at a particularly early time each day to tend to my family &SUCCESS(!!!) so far in that resolve
an oober trashed treehouse
i'm perfectly okay with the above (ha! but for now it will do)
a date with the boy tonight...on a school night...to see Avatar. AWESOME!
resisting the urge to pull out the scissors on both my and the boy's hair...i'm in one of those moods
happily about to be snoozin

4 comments:

Scott said...

There-Ya-Go!

A Teacher on a Mission to create miracles in the eager little minds of her students...

A new outlook on Life...

...and you Have to tell me how Avatar was!

You Go Girl!

Cassie Stewart said...

I second the You Go Girl!
When your done with those scissors can you bring em over here? :)

Nanna said...

I could be like the other two comments and say "there ya go" but, instead I'll say a refreshed new Stephanie is back with renewed energy and stamina. Down hill run from here girlie. So wish you would have called me to see Avatar with you I would have loved that.

abby reed said...

so so happy for you!!
(you go girl)

Love You!