Tuesday, October 6, 2009

wednesday!!!

remember my little secret obsession that i eventually shared with only my closest friends and then finally decided to finally share with all?? (cause i'm totally weird, i know)
remember how an awful tragedy struck her and her life changed in an instant? thus, we all kind of changed in an instant?remember how we sat on edge for months as she lived, transformed, and dug deep for that beautiful being we all fell in love with?
well friends, we aren't the only ones who've noticed!
that other great lady that we all love...you know, Oprah???
well, our sweet beautiful inspiring NieNie is going to be on OPRAH! like, WEDNESDAY! (as in tomorrow!!)
thought you'd like to know....



dear new step-sister school,
please let me leave the second school is over.
sincerely,
ms. g

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I am equally obsessed, but I didn't find her dialogues until August when cjane posted recaps. I was hooked and read everything while feeding Jillian. I cannot wait until tomorrow!