i've been using apple cider vinegar on EVERYTHING.
i'm going to start drinking it once i work up the nerve.
i put it on my face everyday.
for discoloration.
for rosacea.
for blemishes.
for softness.
for youth.
i try to bathe in it every week.
i even put it on the boy's about to be teenager face.
at church on sunday a man-friend (who knows nothing of our acv antics) rubbed the boy's cheek and told him how soft his skin was...for real. (btw he's married, with children, and awesome and it wasn't at all as creepy as that might sound)
it's kind of a dreamy cheap way to tend to the skin.
okay, okay, and there's mac consealer involved in this picture, but still:)
oh, and never mind those clothes in the background;)
3 comments:
I love this Pic!
Me too! So cute. I love your hair so light. So how do you do this? Just rub on and rinse off? I have little bumps on my arms and will try anything!
thanks guys:) jeffery, I love seeing you comment on here!
ab, just put it on a cotton ball (or cotton pad) and wipe it on. you can leave it on for 10minutes and then rinse it off or just leave it on. it's not working fast enough on my arms, but i'm staying with it and i'm hopeful. let me know how it does for you!
(and yeah, i am so much more comfortable with the lighter blonde;)
Post a Comment