Hey Teenager!
I'm writing you a letter later so be looking for it. I like your birthday because you are a first born. You are an only born, but in my mind (for as long as I can hold onto the thought) you are a first born. And that means I also celebrate motherhood with you. Every year that you come to a new age, I add another year of mothering and there are very few (are there any???) things that make me happier. You are awesome! I can't wait to purge all my motherly thoughts to you....and you, although you are only barely beginning to act teenager-ish, will love it.darn it.
Olive Juice,
Mom
2 comments:
Hope you had a happy, happy day, Alec! You've still got fans up here in Utah.
And Steph....you are doing an AMAZING job raising an amazing son.
thanks scharm! i am anxious to catch up via phone to hear what you are up to over there. we sure do miss you guys!
Post a Comment