Friday, August 27, 2010

remember me?

hello friends,
i'm back.  almost.  my computer (my first computer i ever purchased) bit the dust shortly after Tabor (i hope that's ok to say?).  we have welcomed a new one into our home.  (computer, not reptile)  and since this sweet beautiful lap sitting love is only a few hours old we are enjoying getting to know it.
more to come soon.  there are quite a few posts up my sleeve.
steph 

3 comments:

Scott said...

Welcome Back :)

stephanie said...

thanks! it's good to be back. not quite as in full force as before, but i'm working on it;)

kimmalee said...

Dear Stephanie dear,
I miss you guys. I'm glad you're back in the blogging world because I'm dying to hear what you've been up to! How did the cultural fair go? And your first weeks at school? And Alec's? I hope all is well for you and your awesome boy.
Love,
Kim